Roseville is in the gold country of California. It's outside of Sacramento.
The nearest major airport is Sacramento International Airport.
Roseville is located along the 80-mile expressway, about 10 miles east of Sacramento. It's so easy that most people around you can help you get to it in a simple way.
Amtrak works in Roseville daily with California Zephyr, which connects Emelyville (the Bay of San Francisco) and Chicago, and the Capitol Corridor, which connects Sacramento with the Bay Area. The 1 Roseville station is located in the downtown city of 201 Pacific St.
Roseville Transit operates buses mainly in this area. Door-to-door traffic is also available in the city.
Public transportation is a bit limited, so we recommend cars to travel around the Roseville area.
- Golfland Sunsplash, 1893 Taylor Rd. Medium-sized water park, miniature golf, and arcade.
- A large-scale modern ice skating facility with two ice rinks, Skatetown, 1009 Orlando Average.
- 1 Golf Land Sun Splash - located in Roseville
-  Westfield Galleria at Roseville, 1151 Galleria Blvd, . It is large, bright, broad, and parking good. This is a very safe place to come and shop in, and there is a regular shop, including Macy's, Nodestrom's and JC Penny's.
- The spring water of Roseville (the opposite of Galleria). There are many high-class stores, including Chico, Hall Foods, Smith & Hawken, Anthroprogie and Theater Xtreme. There are also many options to eat, including California Pizza Kitchen and the counter. It is known for its big central fountain that illuminates the night view. It's not unusual for wedding ceremonies to be held at night in a place popular with young people.
- Known for small shops in downtown Roseville, Vernon St., especially antique shops and dinners. On hot August nights, classic cars and many street stalls will open and host Hot August Knights.
- Carver Stakes & Chops, 1400 Yureka. A good Steakhouse with a good wine list. a perfect place for romantic dinner
- Mikuni Japanese Restaurant, 1565, Eureka. It is known for sushi.
- Known for his ability to make Counter Burger (Roseville's Spring) hamburger.
Vernon Street and Riverside Average have a few bars. Most restaurants have bars.
- Best Western Roseville Inn, 220 Harding Blvd, ☏ +1 916 782-4434, fax number.
- Courtyard Roseville, 1920 Taylor Rd, +1 916 772-5555, fax:.
- Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, 301 Creekside Ridge Ct, +1 916 772-3404, Fax:.
- Fairfield Inn Roseville, 1910 Taylor Rd, +1 916 772-3500, Fax :.
- 1 Homewood Suites by Hilton 401 Creek Side Ridge Ct. Check in: 3PM, Check out: All-suite hotel with 11:00 a.m. Kitchen complete. Free daily hot breakfast, Monday through Thursday beer and wine dinner, high speed wireless Internet.
- Residence Inn Roseville 1930 Taylor Rd1 916 772-5500, Fax.
- 2 Larkspur Landing Roseville, 1931 Taylor Rd, -Free: , Fax:, ✉[email protected] an extended stay hotel
keep ~ safe
The Roseville police are a very effective police force. There are very few crimes, but around the city there are petty thieves during the holidays. Roseville police are known for their cruel "intolerance" policy against traffic violations. However, the driving is severe, especially in the rush hour town. Avoid Mr. Douglas Blubud, from Harding Blvd to East Roseville Pkwy, especially during lunch break. Avoid near Galeria Mall during vacation unless necessary. Don't turn on the red light. Turn on the camera. Roseville, apart from transportation, is one of the safest places in the area.
80 Sacramento West for a period of twenty to thirty minutes (no transportation available in some places). The home of the California Capitol and Sutter forts.
Merrisville - 65 north and 70 north. It's about 40 minutes away. The 'Bokkai festival' is held in Chinese New Year. Mary Aaron Memorial Hall is also available.
Overboard - 80 East. About 20 minutes.
The Marshall Gold Discovery Historic Park (49 East to South) in Coloma. 45 minutes to go. To the Sattersmil house!
|Emmerville Samma Samma Samma Hidari||W E||→ Lucky → Salt Lake City|
|Auburn (left) Rocklin←||N S||→Sacramento → Emiliville|
|Sacramento Citrus Heights ←||W E||→Rocklin → Reno|